Our project was born with the idea of giving its guests the unique experience of sleeping not in any hotel room, but in a historic monument that is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Immersed in the fascinating scenery of the city of Alberobello, capital of the trulli.
Savor the history and tradition that will take you back in time. All Trulli have a fully equipped kitchen, free wi-fi connection, towels, hairdryer and are in the city center. The Valle d’Itria is 6 km away, Ostuni and Polignano a Mare are about 40 min. by car, 15 km from the beaches of the Adriatic Sea, and 15 min. by car from the Safari Zoo, the Castellana Caves and the archaeological park of Egnazia. Matera is about 1 hour by car.
Trullo with private pool
- Private Pool for exclusive use
- Three bedrooms and Two bathrooms
- Patio with gazebo and solarium area
- Kitchenette, tableware included
- Unlimited WIFI internet connection
- Washing machine
- Shower cabin with hairdryer, Bidet
- Air conditioning
- TV with satellite channels
- Private parking
- Bed linen (every 5 days)
- Playstation 4
These are our daily rates per person:
MIN. 35 €
MAX. 85 €
Tourist tax € 0.80 per person / day
Smoking is not allowed in the rooms
Pets are welcome with a supplement of 10 euros for final cleaning.
We wish you a pleasant stay!
Alberobello (BA) – Via Olmo, 25
- Reach Bari Central Station and continue with the South-East Railways (Ferrovie Sud Est)
- Reach Taranto Station and continue with the South-East Railways (Ferrovie Sud Est)
- From the a14 Bologna-Taranto, exit at Gioia del Colle, take the SS171 of Santeramo (2.0 km), continue on the SS604 of Alberobello (28.2 km), exit at Alberobello / inn. SS172 of the Trulli.
- From Brindisi SS.16, exit Fasano, continue to Locorotondo and then Alberobello.
- From Taranto, direction Martina Franca, continue to Locorotondo and then Alberobello.
- Bari Airport
- Brindisi Airport
We will be happy to organize your travel with one of our drivers to and from the airport, the station or to all the places of greatest attraction of Puglia and Basilicata.
Tour of Alberobello in Segway
Guided tour of the village of the Trulli aboard segways to make the visit interesting, fun and effortless.
You can rent bicycles to visit the wonderful landscape that surrounds Alberobello visiting our partner AllWaysPuglia.
- High season rates will be applied during the month of July, August, during the Christmas and New Year's weeks, Easter and other public holidays, except for offers and last minute.
- Prices include living room, bed linen / towels of first supply (7 nights), wifi, breakfast.
- Children up to 3 years of age do not pay if they sleep with their parents.
- Final cleaning is included in the price.
- Up to 4 weeks before arrival the deposit will be returned in full.
- Less than 4 weeks the deposit is not returned.
- Early departure involves the payment of 50% of the canceled stay.
- Check-in from 15.00 to 20.00. It is advisable to communicate in advance the estimated time of arrival.
- Check-out by 10.00 am on the day of departure.